Thursday, October 21, 2010

Itunes!

We are now on iTunes! YAY!!! Go to the iTunes store and search Sarah Keimig and you will find me! The picture on my profile on iTunes is from my wedding at my church back home for those who were wondering.

Thank you all so much for checking out this blog so fast. I can't believe how many people have come, or how many even care what I have to say. It is so humbling and amazing to see God work through something that was supposed to be between me and God. Now the whole world can see it!


On a side note - people have been telling me they can't post comments. That should be fixed now, but if you still can't or have any questions or comments you'd like to send me feel free to email me at sarahbkeimig@gmail.com. (Make sure you don't forget the b in the middle :) )

Please know also that this site is not limited to people who are Christians. I am an Evangelical Christian, and the answers I give or those that people smarter than me give will be Christians based, as that is the point of this site. However, that does not limit what you can ask. Also know that this is a safe place to ask or email questions. You will not be judged or condemned. Your name will not be shared unless you want it to be. This place is not meant to be a breeding ground for debate, argument, or attacks. It is to be a safe place where anyone can come and ask the questions that have been nagging at them for years - silly or serious - and hopefully get the answers they have been looking for.

God bless!

Sarah

2 comments: